Keratin & Collagen Lamination | Made in Germany | 5ml
How elastic and resistant our eyelash hairs are depends on how intact the structure of the fiber stem is. Because this consists of keratins, the hair proteins have an essential function – are at the same time very tensile and yet elastic and flexible. They are not soluble in water and have a high resistance to external influences.
Although the hair proteins are extremely resistant, external stresses can affect them in the long run. Small keratin gaps develop, the hair slowly loses strength and suppleness.
Although our eyelash lift products are made to be as gentle as possible, a lash lift can promote keratin loss.
Reducing agents penetrate the interior of the hair and open existing cross-links between the keratin chains. With each application, proteins and lipids are thus dissolved from the hair. The hair loses overall tensile strength. These lost components we give through our proteins in the Lash Botox example, and of course the keratin in the lamination.
Eyelash coloring also damages the keratin layer. Therefore, if during the eyelash perm the eyelashes were also dyed, it is even more important to treat the eyelashes with our specially designed products.
Our Keratin & Collagen lamination enters the hair shaft, attaches to cracks along the cuticle and fills the attacked hair with nourishing substances, coats it – additionally encloses the active ingredients of Lash Botox and makes the eyelash hair smoother and healthier again.
- Betaine has a conditioning effect and protects against dehydration. It also increases the strength of the hair.
- Collagen keeps moisture in the hair – makes the lash supple, soft and shiny and gives the lash density. It smoothes the lash hair and forms a protective film.
- Hydrolyzed wheat protein is deposited in the outer keratin flakes of the hair, and thus has the so-called repair effect.
- Silk protein hydrolysate counteracts hair splitting, regulates the sebaceous function. the silk proteins prevent drying of the hair and has a balancing effect on the moisture balance in the eyelash hair. It therefore prevents hair breakage.
Apply the keratin lamination to the lashes with a suitable applicator and let the lotion dry for 1-2 minutes. For best results, leave on the eyelashes for 12 hours. The result of this treatment lasts for about 2 months. Afterwards, remove with the Lash Shampoo.
- German quality product
- Free from animal testing
- For up to 25 eyelash lift / lamination applications
Aqua, Alcohol denat., Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PVP, Betaine, Hydolyzed Keratin, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium PCA, Lactic Acid, Sodium, Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-14 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetradi-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamte,Phenoxyethanol.